Saturday 20 June 2015

"Floating Nigella" posted

I continue posting photos taken during my holidays in France and the UK, offering plenty of opportunities for macro photography of beautiful flowers bathed in the light of spring. 

This is another shot from the Nigella flower, which I fell in love with! The structure is so complex, yet very delicate and light. And there are multiple colours - blue, white, pink. Endless opportunities for photography! 

This one was has a selective focus, leaving most of the foreground and background slightly out of focus, and blurred. Overall, it's like it's floating in the air, in front of my camera. 


"Floating Nigella" - (c) Gilles Royer 2015

I've also posted it on my +500px gallery, at the following link:

I'm very pleased as it already has a score of 99.2, nearly the best of all times for me, and at the top of the macro category!

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment