Sunday 16 August 2015

"Elegance in Pink" posted

I've taken those flowers many times before - they are beautiful pink gazanias and grow in a pot in our back garden. I've shot them across seasons, in different lights, different times of days, but the difference with this one is that I'm testing my new toy - a Nikon D750. 

I'm really excited about it! I also went during the week to take photos of Melbourne city by night - but more of that in a future post. 

The camera is really good (as expected!) and it's amazing when I compare it to my (old now) D200 - about the same size, yet the D750 is a full frame camera, packed with twice the number of pixels, a bigger and tilting screen, better sensor and AF system, etc. Plus I get to use again all my old FX lenses, especially my 28-70mm f/2.8 and my 50mm f/1.4

Anyway - enough about the camera. I hope the skills of the photographer also play their part in getting a great image :-)

"Elegance in Pink" (c) Gilles Royer 2015
As always, I've posted the photo also in my +500px gallery at the following link:
https://500px.com/photo/118305531/elegance-in-pink-by-gilles-royer

And you can also now discover my Facebook page dedicated to all things photographic: http://www.facebook.com/AustralianLightSeeker

No comments:

Post a Comment