Saturday 7 March 2015

Discover... Canterbury Gardens (Victoria, Australia) - Part 2

Earlier on, I posted my first article about Canterbury Gardens, Victoria. If you haven't read it yet, have a look at the following link: Discover... Canterbury Gardens (Victoria, Australia).

Today I continue with the series of photos I took. All of them, as usual, also posted on mu +500px gallery (http://500px.com/GRoyer). All of these were taken on the same day, about end of morning, with a strong sun / light. 

I really love those gardens. They are close to home, and offer unlimited opportunities for macro photography, having so many different species of flowers and bushes in a concentrated area. I haven't visited the gardens in autumn, but I will. Wait for the next post!!

So without any further ado, here are the photos. Hope you enjoy.

Please note all photos are copyrighted, so if you want to use or buy them, please drop me a line!







No comments:

Post a Comment