Sunday 7 June 2015

"Psychedelic Bokeh" posted

Back from my holidays (within the holidays!) in the UK, where I spent a few days in the beautiful of Arundel in West Sussex

We rented a beautiful old cottage, with a little back garden, full of blossoming wild flowers, so I felt obliged to get my camera and my faithful Tamron macro lens and got a few shots. 

This first one is of a little pin flower, shot against some green foliage. The aperture of f/4 helped to separate the flower from its backdrop, as well as highlight the beautiful bokeh, which in my eye has a near psychedelic effect... but I'll let you judge:

"Psychedelic Bokeh" (c) Gilles Royer 2015

I've also posted it in my +500px gallery, at the following link: https://500px.com/photo/111168895/psychedelic-bokeh-by-gilles-royer

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment