Sunday 5 July 2015

"C'est beau une ville la nuit... Bruges" photo

From the ever giving stock of photos from my recent holidays in Europe, this one comes from the beautiful city of Bruges, where I stayed for a few days. One night, armed with my tripod, I went for a big walk, and enjoyed the city without its hordes of tourists, and its illuminations. A beautiful city to discover after the sunset indeed.

This is an ultra classical view of Bruges, taken from the most popular spot - I had to wait a few minutes to get a premium location for me and my tripod, but it was worth the wait.

I had to do a bit of editing, as the strongly illuminated belfry tower in the back was overexposed, compared to the rest of the image. You can also glimpse the moon crescent, just above the roof of the left building. I'm quite happy with the result, translating well the ambiance of the place.
"C'est beau une ville la nuit... Bruges"
As usual, I've also posted it (and made it available for sale) on my +500px portfolio, link below:
https://500px.com/photo/114074025/c-est-beau-une-ville-la-nuit-bruges-by-gilles-royer

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment